I have often kept journals, filled with thoughts, poems, doodles, you name it. Since I came into the world of reading blogs, I became somewhat addicted. I love reading about people. People that are just like anyone else...living life, chasing dreams, mending broken hearts, hoping for friendship, reaching out to other people. Today I got an email from my dear friend/cousin Kiera that said she ventured out and got herself a blog... I thought what are you waiting for. So I created this blog. Now I don't claim that it will be interesting to anyone, but I love the idea of having a place to ramble about my world.
I am married to my bestfriend.... I am not just saying that ...Mr. Cory Dupuy really and truly is my bestfriend. I just know that God brought us together, and I am so thankful for this man who loves me for me. Cory and I love to hang out together, and that is a good thing since we are married. Just like any marriage we have our little squabbles, but at the end of the day we always know that we are a team. Currently our kids are our pets. We would love to have children. We believe that God will bless us in his time, and that is fine with me, because I am not sure I am totally ready. What a job motherhood is... so a shout out to all you mamas out there...you rock!
I grew up as an only child raised by a loving mom. I was also very close to my dear grandma Mayme. I could never say enough good things about my grandma. In a lot of ways her love is what makes up a lot of me. She was an absolute inspiration, and I am so grateful to have had her in my life. She passed on, and is now in paradise. I can't wait to see her again one day.
Right now presently I had a friend pass away from cancer. She was 28 years old. leaving behind her husband and little boy. Her passing has been difficult as I followed her journey from 2005 to 2008 on her carepage website. She was a most remarkable person who guided me by example. She was ever faithful and trusting in the Lord until the very end, and I will be forever changed because of her life. My own cousin Erica passed away 7 years ago from cancer, also leaving behind her husband and young son. She was also a wonderful person.
Stories like these always force me to step back and look at my life. We are not promised tomorrow, so we should make the best of today. We should Thank God for our blessings, for the chance we have to make what we do today count. I am learning that we are always an example to someone else. So whoever, if anyone stops to read this blog.... I hope you like what you see.
So I guess that is the end of my first post... if anyone wants to read about Tara go to http://www.carepages.com/ register and her password is healedbyhisstripes It is an incredible story.
1 comment:
Horray!!!! You have a blog! I remember a conversation we had one day and we asked each other "I wonder how you even start a blog"... Well it looks like we both figured it out! I cant wait to read more!!!!! Love ya!-K-
Post a Comment