I am so excited, because after this week of work I will be off next week! Yae. Cory and I have not taken a full week off since our honeymoon. We are going to go to a Denver Bronco game. The game is on Sunday, but we are leaving early on Saturday morning, we are going to take our time and just enjoy the drive. Road trip here we come. I am looking forward to just making some memories, and spending time with my babe. I just found out that my cousin Esequiel, and my little cuz Nicholas are going to go to the game too. Pretty cool. I hope we can meet up. I can't wait! The last time I went to Denver for a game we literally froze our butts off. First it rained....a lot, and then it snowed. I had a new leather jacket that Cory had just given me, and it was never the same after the rain turned to slush all over it. Now that was cold! But it was still fun, even though the Bronco's lost. I hope they win this time. I will update all about it when we return.
Here is a pic of Cory and his dad when they went to a Cowboy vs. Packers game
No comments:
Post a Comment