So this weekend was good...pretty much like every weekend it went fast! Friday evening we didn't do much, just relaxed... I spent way too much time on line, and actually created this blog. Saturday morning we woke up, went to eat breakfest at Cracker Barrel, then we came home, and I did what any wife would do... I cleaned. In the evening we went to dinner with our good friends Chad and Linda. We had a lot fun. It was a cool place called Vernon's... my first time there. It dosen't look like a resturant from the outside, just like a store. You walk in to what looks like a liquor store, and there is this door.. you knock three times and a little window on the door opens and you have to say "Joe sent me" the door opens, and you walk into a very nice resturant. It was very good, although a little pricey. All in all a fun expierence. Then Sunday morning we woke up early had some much needed coffee, went to church which was very nice. Then we surprised visited my brother in law and hung out with him for the rest of the afternoon. So now I am snuggled in my pj's, while my precious cat Ginger is snoozing next to me, and hubby Cory is watching the game, rooting fro the Eagles, because their win would mean his win on his football pool. Heck he wins... I win too! So I guess this counts for a post, although not too interesting. Ohwell...until next time. Oh here is a pic of Linda and I at Vernon's. Also here is the group picture, I was going for the cross eyed look. I hope the pictures post right..if not sorry! Goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment