Thursday, November 20, 2008

She's Having A Baby....


I am so excited because my cousin's Donovan & Kiera are having a baby. There is a bun in the oven, and the stork is flying around their house. I am so happy for them. I just know this sweet baby is already such a blessing.

The baby is a boy. I imagine him to have Kiera's nose, Don's eyes, Brown hair, and soft, soft cream skin. I imagine this little baby to be sensitive like his dad, and strong willed like his mother. I imagine him to bring so much joy in his mother, and father's life, that they will wonder how they ever lived without him. I imagine him to be the best of Kiera, and Don, and I imagine him to help them see that he wouldn't be... without the love that made him.

God please continue to take care of this mommy, carrying this precious cargo. Take that ache in her back, and turn it into gentle baby kicks. Thank you for your protection and love over this innocent life.

I am excited to meet this baby, to hold him, and kiss his soft cheek. Little baby, I hope you like me... because I will love you.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Awwwwww you make me cry! You are so sweet. I LOVE YOU!!!!!