
A friend sent me this little ditty, and I thought it would be fun to fill it out. Since my "blog" is in need of some new reading material, I thought I'd post it here. This is about me and my babe. I love that guy...
1. Who is your man?
Cory Austin Dupuy
2. How long have you been together?
December 1999 to Present
3. Dating/Engaged/Married?
Dated, Got Engaged FIVE years later.. it took forever :) and then married on April, 9th-2005
4. How old is your man?
30
1. Who eats more?
Him in one sitting... but me, I snack a lot in between meals.. so sometimes I think it is me
2. Who said "I love you" first?
We were sitting on the couch at my mom's, and he was making me laugh, and I said "I lo.." Then I got embaressed and caught myself, and he said "What?...you love me?? is that what you were going to say.. I love you too." So he always teases me that I said it first... but I almost did, and he really said it... either way the best thing is that we both meant it!
3. Who weighs more?
Him. And I love every pound.
4. Who sings better?
Um, neither... we both are bad singers.. in church sometimes we start chuckling, because we realize that we are both way off key...
5. Who's Older?
Him by 13 days
6. Who's smarter?
Math and Logic: Him
English and Reading: Me
7. Who's temper is worse?
I used to think mine.. but I must have taught him how to express his feelings, because he has gotten pretty good at letting me know when he is mad. ;0)
8. Who does the laundry?
Me. He has shrunk one to many of my shirts... but he will help me fold.
9. Who does the dishes?
He helps me with the dishes a lot. Growing up I never had a dishwasher, so I hate loading... so he pretty much he is in charge of that.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He does
11. Who's feet are bigger?
His, thankfully!
2. Who's hair is longer?
Mine. His hair ditched him around 2005. ;)
13. Who's better with the computer?
About the same, except he is really good at Excel.
14. Who pays the bills?
Him.. he is very organized with our finances.
15. Who cooks dinner?
Me.
17. Who drives when you are together?
Him.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Mostly him
19. Who's the most stubborn?
Him... I am stubborn, but he is extremly stubborn.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Me, I hate to stay mad, so I make him forgive me. He said that he can't stay mad at me, and I think that is a good thing!
21. Who's parents do you see more?
His, because we go to the same church every Sunday.
22. Who kissed who first?
He asked me if he could kiss me after we watched a movie. I said yes... and have never kissed anyone else since!
23. Who asked who out?
We met at a 70's disco party. He got my digits. He called me 4 times at home, and never got a hold of me. My mom told me you should always let a boy call you, so I just figured he'd call again. He called me at my work, and finally reached me, and asked if I wanted to go on a date. I said yes. He said that was the last time he was going to try to call me, because he thought I didn't like him.
24. What did you do?
We went to the Scorpions hockey game... he bought popcorn, and cokes, and I was so nervous, I didn't eat any. I just knew that he was special.
25. Who's more sensitive?
Me, for sure. I cry for everything.. I could count the times I have seen him cry.
26. Who's taller?
Him
27. Who is more indecisive?
Me, I can never decide anything... drives him nuts
28. Who has more siblings?
Him: 1 Brother
Me: None
29. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Him on most things... he is such a brat..
30. Who has the best husband ever?
Me, ofcourse! I really am so lucky to have such a good husband. He really does have a heart of gold, and I love him so much!!
2 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, how cute! You two are made for each other!
That was fun to learn a little more about you and your husband :)
Post a Comment