Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Truth...

The truth is we want a baby. The truth is that we have been trying for a while. The truth is that we finally went to see a fertility specialist to see if there is any particular reason for not conceiving. The truth is that Cory is a rockstar, and you should have seen his smile. The truth is that everything with me is fine, and I have a pretty big smile too. The only minor problem is an elevated prolactin level, which I am taking medication for. The truth is that just because we want a baby, doesn't mean we can have one on our terms. The truth is that God has always been in control. The truth is that after I heard that everything is fine with us, I already knew. The truth is I already knew because God has been speaking to my heart. The truth is I feel bad that I have doubted. The truth is that a child will come into our lives when it is God's time. The truth is I am tired of worrying. The truth is that writing about these feelings feels good. I woke up this morning renewed in my thoughts. I am happy, blessed, and grateful for my life... and that is the honest truth!

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Amen Sister! I am sooo glad you trust in Him... to often people lose sight of who is REALLY in control. The truth is that you will be a mommy one day. The truth is that I am always here for you. The truth is you can always borrow my baby. The truth is that you are an awesome women!

Brianne said...

I forgot to ask you (sorry if I already did) where do you live? Thanks for your comment!