Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun and Fall


This past labor day weekend we went to Castlerock in Co. They have the coolest outlet mall there... everything you could imagine. It was such a nice time. We met my cousins Donovan and Kiera, and baby Liam. It was so fun to be able to spend some time with Liam, and see how much he is growing. Liam just has a sweetness about him, and I think that he is going to be very charming at an early age. He is a very good baby. It was also fun to spend time with Don and Kiera. Kiera and I both got new Coach purses. I would say that was one of the highlights of our trip, can you blame a girl? Our husbands were both very supportive of us buying a purse... aren't we lucky! We just had a great time shopping, and being with eachother. Family is the best. You only get one family, and as I am getting older I am realizing that it is so important to spend time with your family while you have them! My only regret is that I took my camera and took no pictures.

I love Fall. This time of year is wonderful. Fall brings roasted green chile here in NM,and the air just smells so good, and it is so fresh. I find myself wanting warm soup for dinner. Things I love to cook at this time of year are green chile stew, beans and chile, and green chile chicken enchiladas.

I love to be curled up on the couch in the fall, reading a book, or crocheting a blanket. Infact I wish I was doing that right now.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Liams face in the picture is sooo funny. I had a great time also! It was fun!!!!!! Love Ya!