
I was thinking about seasons. Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer. Each season usually brings change to the daily routine. The weather inspires hearts to try new things, eat new foods, wear different clothes, do different activities.
As I was thinking about the seasons in weather terms, it led me to think about how all those things we do contribute to the seasons in life. Things change. Pictures capture the then to compare to the now. Over time that baby face changes.Time is an amazing thing. It is so precious, and truly the lives in which we all live, the time is ticking. We all have a destination. We all have seasons in our lives to live in that moment, and what can be done in that certain time period is precious. If we don't seize the moment.. it is lost. We can be whatever we want while we are here, but really the time to do it is not promised.
I think of people who have lost loved ones. While the world continues to live around them normally, these people are struggling with losing someone. The season of loss. Tears fall, hearts are broken as the thoughts of learning to go on without their loved one is hard to imagine. We all will pass from this world in a season whether it be Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer, and in a season in our life. When I think about that, I wonder if I would be happy with what has been accomplished. And most times I fall short of all the things that I dream of doing.
Truly life is crafted in seasons. We have to cherish this beautiful life that God gave us. Cherish the happy moments, learn from hard times, be there for others, and let love blossom from our hearts to share in all the seasons of life!
That is what I was thinking about "seasons".....
A season to love someone with all your heart...


A season to cuddle a baby who will grow before your eyes...

A season to see the future of the world you know

A season to be goofy, to look back on and remember when... to laugh and live!
No comments:
Post a Comment