Scary movies freak me out. I try to be brave once in a while and watch one, and always end up feeling sick. We just watched The Last House on The Left, and it was disgusting how sick people are.... and maybe it was just a movie, but there are sicko people out there that get ideas from watching these flicks. I know there are lots of people that like to watch scary movies, but usually after I watch one, I don't feel the need to watch another one for a long time. I totally prefer a good comedy, or a chick flick! I'm just saying............
2 comments:
I could not agree with you more. I NEVER watch these types of movies. If Don wants to watch one I do something else. I dont even compromise. You are more brave then I am.
Amen sister!! I completely agree!!
Post a Comment