Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Love...

My dear cousins Donovan & Kiera welcomed their first born, a son on March 7th at 10:15 am. Liam Donovan Lucero weighed in at 8lbs 3.5oz, 22 in. long. And he is absoulutley adorable. Seriously. I was so excited to see him! Please pray for these two new parents as they make the transition into parent hood. I know they are going to do great.






Kiera... I found this quote and instantly thought of you:

Getting a burp out of your little guy is probably the greatest satisfaction I've come across. It's truly one of life's most satisfying moments.
Brad Pitt

And on a more serious note:

Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.
Elizabeth Stone

May your heart have protection of Jesus always!!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Thanks Bri for the words of encouragement. I can ABSOLUTETLY sympathize with Brad Pitt!

Kiera