
All winter I was ecstatic because I hadn't gotten sick like years past. I gave credit to the flu shot that I got for the first time. It is the end of March, and almost my birthday, and I am sick. Yesterday my throat had an itch that wouldn't go away, and by the end of the night my throat was raw, my ears were burning, and my head ached. And the dizziness greeted me as I opened my eyes this morning. I knew that I couldn't make it in to work today... no way. I feel like crap. So I called in, and now I am sitting at home feeling sorry for myself, wanting to cry, feeling achey, and hungry. Boo Hoo.... I am a little nervous that I may get an earache... those hurt so much.
So in a little while I am going to make my green chile stew that always comforts me. I hope I feel better. Like I said before BOO HOO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment