Saturday, February 21, 2009

Meet Our Hog



My husband doesn't particularly pay attention to this Blog of mine. He sometimes looks over at me when I am typing and asks what I am writing about now? Then he goes back to whatever he was doing. BUT sometimes he asks " Why don't you ever write about the Harley?" The Harley. We have a Harley. I have mixed emotions about that beloved Harley of Cory's. I don't know what it is about guys and motorcycles, but they seem to go hand in hand.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't worry about Cory when he rides. I worry about him alone more then I worry when I am with him. I have gotten better, because I just have really learned to give it to God, and trust that "he" will drive. When I am able to do that the ride is very enjoyable. When the weather is nice, it is just beautiful. I must say there is something romantic about riding behind the love of your life on a motorcycle.

Actually, I have noticed that I pray really well when I am riding. I pray for our safety of course, but then I move on to praying for my family and friends, and other people. We have also had the chance to meet some really nice people that we probably would have never met if we wouldn't have had our bike.

Today was such a nice day. I told Cory that if we had a chance sometime today I would go on a little spin with him. He was thrilled. We had fun. It is the little things that make life wonderful.

So Babe if you ever read this, I finally wrote about the Harley.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I remember that two weeks before I found out I was pregnant I had my first motorcycle ride... and this was the motorcycle!!!!! I also remember that when Cory and I returned you where crying because you where sooo worried. I felt so bad. You just have to remember- God is in control!!!!!