
1. Whenever I wash dishes, I only allow one dish at a time in the sink. It drives me nuts when I go to someone's house and there is so many dishes in the sink at once. I feel that dirty dishes deserve one on one attention. Weird, I know but I totally live by it in my house.
2. I feel like my cat is my child. I love her so much... it almost hurts. Don't get me wrong I love my dogs too, but I think I am so protective of Ginger because she lives in the house with me. I can't get enough of her.
3. I don't mind being alone. I think growing up an only child has a lot to do with this... But I actually enjoy being alone sometimes, and I have no problem entertaining myself.
4. I can never really stay mad at anyone and I hate confrontation. I usually get over things fast, and would rather be getting along then fighting...
5. I prefer salty things over sweets. I'd pick potato chips, or pickles over chocolate cake.
6. I have learned as I've gotten older not to let people take advantage of me. I used to let people push me around, but found that I am capable of nicely getting my point across... and it is great.
7. Sometimes I wish I lived in "Little House on the Prairie Days". I love to picture myself running, and picking flowers on rolling hills, wearing a dress with a bonnet, and helping ma, and pa make homemade butter, and riding to town in a horse and carriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment