Saturday, April 11, 2009
Heartache
Geez I have been sappy today... for some reason everything is touching me, almost to the point of tears. This morning at Breakfast Cory was telling me a story of his friend at work that was sharing his experience of losing his son... I got choked up. Later driving to the mall to get some jeans altered, I was listening to the radio, and was just thinking of all the people I love, and know, that have been through sad things, and I wished that I could make everyones "hurt" go away, and I got teary eyed. Then I started thinking that it is probably the occasion that is here. Easter. On Friday, is when it really began when I was thinking about how much pain Jesus went through. I can't even fully imagine it. I stopped to think that maybe I have really never thought about the events of Good Friday. The day when Jesus gave it all for me, and everyone else. So I think that it is where my mood of compassion, and love is coming from. Tomorrow is the day we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. Aren't we so lucky that he didn't forsake us then, and that now we still have him. He is still loving us, even though we are sinners. Wow... here I go again. Get this girl a kleenex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment