The other day I was looking through my pictures on my digital camera. I held down the button that took me fastly through the pictures. As I looked at the images in fast forward mode, I thought that this is just how life feels sometimes. So fast paced. Work is here, weekend is here, work, work, weekend.... and so on.
I haven't really had much to write about lately, which leads me to think that I am not doing much that is worth writing about.
Cory and I joined a bowling league with Linda and Chad. We bowl on Tuesday nights. We were the new guys on the block. I was so nervous for our first game. So nervous that one time I accidentally dropped my ball and it rolled behind me. So embarrassing... I wanted the floor to swallow me. But then on our next game I didn't feel to bad because Cory accidentally stepped in some water. His foot stuck mid bowl, and he fell... still got a strike though! So I guess that just happens sometimes.
In September I am thinking about joining an in depth Bible class with some of my friends from my small group Church class. The class meets every Monday. My friend Shanna told me about it, and says that she highly recommends it, and that she loves it. They are going to spend a full year in the book of John. I just think it would be so beneficial for my life. Lord knows I need his guidance.
No comments:
Post a Comment