
I did it... I turned thirty! At first I was a little shocked anticipating the actual arrival of my birthday that would take me from 29 to 30... but the day got here, and I had a great birthday! I spent my Birthday with my wonderful husband who makes every day special, and my friends Chad and Linda. It was so fun.




I went shopping at the mall, ate pizza at Village Pizza (So good), went bowling, and had some Martini's. Linda and Chad gave me a beautiful set of Martini glasses. I love them.
Sunday my mom, and Dave came over to visit me for my birthday. We had tacos, which were yummy, and later for dessert we had Ice Cream with warm brownies.
So I thought I would have something more profound to write about after turning 30, but the truth is, I am still me. I don't feel any different, but I do think that it is awesome that Cory and I are both 30 together. He is my bestfriend, and we are in this boat together. So goodbye twenties, you were young, and fun, but now I am in my early thirties, still young, still fun... and I'll let you know what else I find out about this new age. For right now, it ain't to bad!
1 comment:
Glad you liked the pizza! By the way- I love your hair!!!!!
Post a Comment