
So New Years has come again. It seems like 2008 just arrived, and now it soon will be 12 months ago! Life is passing so fast. I feel very fortunate with where I am in my life today. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family, good friends, a job, a roof over my head, food to eat, and the list goes on and on!
I am so thankful for my husband who is so good to me, and treats me so wonderful. The other day him and I were talking about how when he was younger he used to wax his bike, and wash his play cars after he was done playing with them, we kind of laughed about it, but then I thought seriously, and I told him "you know you really do have a record for taking care of the things you love, including me." It was a tender little moment, and he squeezed my hand lovingly. It may sound kind of sappy, but I just love him so much, and I am so proud of him. I thank God that I have him as my partner.
I am thinking of things that I'd like to do in 2009.
* Look into volunteering at a Nursing Home
* Try more recipes
* Read my Bible more frequently
* Eat more healthy
* Take an Art class
* Have people over ( I always get so nervous to host for company, even though I love people!)
* Sew more
* Crochet more blankets
* Continue to be aware of my blessings, and treat everyone the best that I can.
There is so much more I'd like to do, these are just some. Sometimes it is hard to admit what I want to do more, because sometimes it doesn't always happen..but I can try.
I hope that everyone has a safe, and Happy New Year...may all your dreams come true in 2009!!
No comments:
Post a Comment