
Sometimes I get so tired of trying to please people. Always trying to say the right thing, do the right thing, act the right way, be the right way! I know that God made who I am. Don't get me wrong. I really do care about people's feelings, I care that I am polite to people, that I am nice, and sincere to people. It makes me happy to make people feel comfortable, to have them know that I care. What messes me up though is, the way people can be in return. Sometimes I feel like I spend so much time trying to please people, that I forget the ultimate one I need to please...God. Sometimes while I am pleasing other people, I am so unpleasing to God. That makes me really sad. I know in my heart that my gifts that God gave to me are unique, and I know that he is proud when I reach out to people, and treat them the way he wants me to... I need to remember that. I just get really fed up sometimes.... so I guess you can tell that I am a little upset. It is just that for all the trying to please people, those very same people can just turn around and not even give a second thought to caring about my feelings. I'd rather not pin point the reasons for my sudden revelation...just it feels good to write about it, vent, express, gripe, complain. Yes I am feeling a little better. Most people are wonderful... I mean I do not claim to be perfect. In fact I know there are a lot of things about me that drive people nuts. I am indecisive, say I am sorry for everything, clumsy, somewhat unorganized, very sensitive and so on.I know you want to know who these people are...but I'll never tell...I mean it could hurt their feelings. :)
1 comment:
Well... you definetely are a pleaser. That is your personality. Even though sometimes you may not be pleasing to God, he knows your heart and your true intentions. Keep your head up girlfriend! Sometimes it feels soooooo good to vent!!!!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment