Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Reason For The Season

Matthew 1:18,21
The Birth of Jesus Christ
This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit. … She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."


I love Christmas. I love all the LOVE I feel in my heart in December. The little baby Jesus, so precious was born to carry out his greatest gift to the people of the world. God sent his one and only son, to die for us on the cross so that we could have everlasting life. How amazing that is....and I am so thankful. Thankful that with all my downfalls, God is always there to pick me up...though I don't deserve it. God the Father, Jesus the Son, And the Holy Spirit, the trinity of everlasting love and hope is forever with us...all we have to do is walk with HIM.

If one were to look at the world today, and only focus on the things of man... we would really be in trouble. Jesus knocks on our hearts everyday in someway. Have Faith in Jesus, not just on Christmas...but everyday. I know and believe that his plan will be the very best plan for me.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and I hope you know how very much Jesus loves YOU!

No comments: