On Saturday morning, I was awoken by painful Charlie Horses in both of my calves... OUCH. I had left my bedroom in the middle of the night and went to the guest room, because I was having trouble sleeping. When I had the Charlie Horses I was literally paralyzed, and said outloud Help Me! It was awful, I have had them before, but never this bad! Actually both my calves are still so sore right now. I looked on line and it said that Charlie Horses are common in pregnancy. I just hope that I don't get anymore.
Look at my belly!!
7 comments:
Oh those are the worst! My doc told me to take magnesium and it really helped my charlie horses go away! Your belly is so cute! I like reading your blog, too! I'm excited to follow you through your pregnancy!!
Adorable! I had Charlie horses during pregnancies. Bananas help w/ potassium which helps & lots of water. ;) hope you sleep cramp free tonight! !
Brianna-- I haven't had a chance to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you to join mommyhood! It truly is the best thing EVER!
Charlie horses are totally normal during pregnancy... they suck... but take magnesium and that should help. I can't even point my toes when I'm pregnant or else I get major charlie horses in my feet. It's the weirdest thing. I guess that baby is just sucking all of the minerals and vitamins out of you (which is good that they are getting the good stuff, but hurts sometimes for us!) Hang in there. You look a.dor.able. The end.
:)
Awwwwwww! Kisses ;-)
Those girls are right- Magnesium helps!
I got them too! I would wake up yelling "ouch, ouch, ouch!!" and my sweet husband knew what what happening and would rub my legs really hard, it hurt but would make it quit cramping! So sorry, hope things go better tonight!
hope they go away soon! :( What a fun blog you have! I love it, and am excited to start catching up on all your posts!
–karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com
Thanks Brianna! Those flats are SO comfortable! I got them at Clarks. They pretty much go with everything! While I was in California, I bought a pair of the worlds most comfortable flats-- they are kind of ugly-- but totally worth it--TOMS! Go buy a pair, you won't regret it. They sell them at Nordstroms and every pair that is sold, Tom donates a pair of shoes once a month to kids in Africa! It's pretty cool!
Post a Comment