
My beautiful, sweet, cousin Dawnelle is having a baby. I am so happy for her. She is going to be the best mommy. Kids have always flocked to her, even when she was a kid herself. She just has such a warm personality, and genuinely enjoys to be around kids, and I think they can feel it. I think she is going to have a girl... I don't know why I just do. When Nellie was little she was so darn cute.. and I just know that her baby is going to be the cutest too. She sent me a couple of pics... and I could have died.. she already looks so adorable. I am so excited, and am already looking forward to buying her something for her baby shower. What a wonderful time in her life... Fabulous I tell you.
1 comment:
How cute, her bump! I want to see more pictures. Can you send them to me? Thanks Bri!
Post a Comment