Monday, March 8, 2010

Don't Want to Come Across as a Weirdo....

Sometimes I feel like a stalker when I read other people's blogs. I know that it is common to stumble across a blog when you read one, you find a list of blogs that the blogger reads, so you click on one, and then you have a whole other list.. there are a million blogs. I love it. I have found so many good recipes, crafty ideas, and tips. I have heard such inspiring stories, and come across people who have endured tragedy, and are overcoming it.
I really feel that since I have started reading blogs it has showed me that there really is good people out in the world. People who work hard at their jobs, work hard at raising healthy, happy children, and just inspire me to try different things that I never would have thought of. Even so when I leave a comment on someones blog, after I hit submit, I feel a little weird. Like, what if this person thinks I am a stalker, or what if they think what I thought was a witty comment is just stupid. I guess what I really mean to do when I leave a comment for someone is just let them know that there is a friendly person out in the cyber world that likes their blog, and appreciates the opinions, ideas, recipes, or whatever it may be. I would never want to intrude, or make someone feel uncomfortable. I don't know if anyone else has ever felt like this, but I just thought I'd throw it out there.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

I am glad that you left your comment on my blog. I know what you mean by your post but I don't feel weird about you at all! I hope you don't think this is funny but in a way I feel like we are friends. :) If you ever come to AZ I'd love to meet you in person.

Kiera said...

OK- so this is my comment to your comments- If people didnt want other people to leave comments on there blog they wouldnt leave that as an option. So comment away Sista! Now, if you said something like "I am sitting outside your front door" then maybe they would think you are a weirdo, but you are a believer in Christ and I am sure your comments are very uplifting. You know... the only comments I get on mine are from you.

Andrea Fortenberry said...

Don't feel weird Brianna. People write blogs so that other people read them, knowing that eventually perfect strangers may read their posts.

Don't feel weird about commenting on my blog, I enjoy them! Hope you're having a blessed day!

Pamela Annarilli said...

Hello! I stumbled upon your blog through the Black Apple. You see, you're not the only one who does that! I think it is a great way to meet people with similar interests.

I am a fellow creative blogger. I invite you to stop by my blog to get to know a little bit about me. Like you, I am an animal lover! Additionally I am an artist, arts administrator, gardener, and someone who finds the smallest things in life pleasurable!

www.thelittleteapotblog.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

I hope you never stop reading blogs!!! More than that, I hope you never stop commenting! I love your comments and I think you are sweet and inspiring. AAAAAND, I love YOUR blog!