Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Lovely Dream


Lastnight I had a dream. I had an adorable baby. It was a boy, and he was so cute. He looked like he could be 5 or 6 months. His hair was dark blonde, and he had the most beautiful grey eyes. I was in a hotel.. why? I am not sure... you know how dreams go... but he was supposed to be sleeping, but he was restless. So I cuddled him against me, and walked the hotel, gently bouncing him. I sang to him softly. He gurgled, and cooed. His eyes were fixated on mine, and I could tell he loved me. He looked so precious in a green and navy blue oufit. Soon his little chubby hands reached up and he rubbed his eyes. Then he laid his little body against mine, and his breathing became even and his weight solid against my chest. He drifted off to sleep. I felt so maternal in this dream. It.Was.So.Precious.
Mostly I can never remember my dreams, but this one was so clear. It was wonderful. My neighbors just had a baby girl, and I watched a video on Jill's facebook of her newborn, so my dream may have been stemmed from that... but I wanted to write it down so I wouldn't forget...

3 comments:

Brianne said...

That IS a wonderful dream and I feel that in your future it will be a reality! However it happens it will be amazing!

Kiera said...

My fingers are crossed!!!!!

Cheryl said...

I dreamed about my first daughter before I had her. That's how she got her name (I was bouncing her on my leg and calling her by this name that I had never thought of before that dream). I'm like you, I usually don't remember my dreams.. so I pay attention when I do! Good luck! I hope it was a sign from God.