
One of my dearest friends in the world is in surgery as I type. You know how when you meet someone sometimes you just know that you could be friends? Well that is how it was when I met Linda. We met because Cory worked for Linda's love Chad. One night we went to their house for dinner. Immediatley we were talking and laughing. That night started a real friendship. Since then as my relationship with Cory grew into boyfriend, and girlfriend, to husband and wife, our friends Chad and Linda have been important in our life.
Linda is really a sweet person. She is beautiful from the inside out. She is always doing the nicest things for people.
I know she will be fine. Her surgery is a common surgery, and really she will just need lots of time to rest and heal. I told her to let me know if she needed anything at all, to remember that I go by her house everyday after work. Knowing her she probably wouldn't ask, so I may just have to pop in or figure something out.
No one likes to have surgery or be in the hospital. To top it off her sister is also having surgery today.
So if you are reading this, please say a prayer for Linda and her sister. Pray that their surgeries are successful, and that their pain is limited, and that their healing will take place quickly.
I love you Linders. A lot!!
1 comment:
Brianna,
You are so sweet. I think... I am finished crying. Thanks for the kind words.
Linda
Post a Comment