Haven't been on this site in ages. As usual time is flying. Christmas came and went! I took down our Christmas tree before the New Year. Like every year I get sad to take it down. I turned the lights on one last time, and thought for a moment what a wonderful Christmas we had in 2009. Cory and I both were able to take time off of work, and it was so fun to be able to sleep in together, and relax. We watched a ton of movies, spent time with family, and enjoyed every minute of it. I made what seemed like a ton of cookies. There were Iced pumpkin cookies, and chocolate chip cookies, and then peanut clusters. I love to give my family baking at this time of year. But I will be happy when the last of those peanut clusters are gone...there was much food devoured on this vacation. I tell you almost everytime Cory reached over to give me a kiss his breath was laced with sweet chocolate, and peanuts. My mom made her famous posole, and red chile, and we had tamales, and enchiladas. It was all so good.
This year I didn't really settle on making a New Years resolution. I get kind of disappointed when I look back and see that I didn't quite fulfill it. Last year I listed several things that I wanted to do, and unfortunately for me a lot of them weren't accomplished. BUT.. 2010 is here, and it is a fresh start, and what I vow, is just to really try to be the best person I can be. My hope is in remembering that desire in my heart, and letting it guide me to making good choices. Life is moving along. I wonder what this year will bring? We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment