Thursday, November 19, 2009

That Time of Year....

Turkey, and baking, decorating, and hustling and bustling.. it is already here! Anyway I already feel like I am running out of time. I am excited to feast with my family for Thanksgiving, to be thankful for all that God has blessed me with. I want to bake cookies to share with people. I want to decorate my house beautiful, I want to light my Yankee Autumn candles that make my house smell just like Christmas. I want to listen to Christmas carols, and watch The Nativity Story. I want to drink hot chocolate, and stare at my Christmas tree while my cat, and dogs snooze in the coziness. I want to hug, and laugh, and love with my family and take pictures, and make memories, and wish for snow.

Soon, I will decorate this tree again.



And while I am decorating it I will either have Home Alone on tv, or I will be listening to Christmas carols. And my cat, will be beneath my feet, sniffing and investigating all the boxes that will be strewn all over the place. And my hands will be sore from wrestling with the prickly tree, fluffing, and framing it just right... but it will be so worth it!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Thats the way to get into the Christamas spirit!