
Wash my hands.... sneeze. Wash hands again. Try to prepare food. Feel another sneeze coming on, run out of the kitchen, and sneeze, sneeze. Rub nose raw with Kleenex. Wash hands, again, and again, and again. Wipe, disinfect doorknobs, phones, keyboards. Sit down, try to breathe, stuffy sinus, headache... am I really sick for Thanksgiving? I mean, really? Looks that way... gotta go.. need to wash my hands for the millionth time! Gotta love life... everything is an experience...right!
2 comments:
Ohhh Bri, I am sorry you are sick. I hope you start feeling better soon! Alka Seltzer Cold & Sinus- it works WONDERS. Try it!
hey brianna! thanks so much for the compliment! i did my hair in a bunch of different loops. if you look closely it is not smooth. i spiral curled my hair and then teased each individual section and then looped it and secured it with a bobby pin. it was kind of tricky to do it on my own head, but of you go to a salon, they will hopefully know what i'm talking about! ha ha :)
good luck with your wedding! :) don't you just love weddings??
Post a Comment