Monday, July 20, 2009

Things I Love......


Soft blankets, Chips, Pickles, Candles, Smells of rain, and green chile roasting, Jesus, Kisses, Tender moments, Dancing, Laughing, Hugs, Wine, Grandmas, Mom's, Family, Babies, Church, Smiles, Shoes, Clothes, BBQ's, Sun, Snow, Happiness, Holding Hands, Purses, Perfume, Books, Movies, Slushies, Bowling, Love, Zoo Animals, Chick Flicks, Stories and books, Gerber Daisies, Crochet, painting, cooking, Lemons, True Friends, Making up after a squabble, memories, Cheesecake, Ladybugs, Swimming, Relaxing, Dancing,Ice Cream, T.V., Good Hair Days, Chocolate, Ice, Reading, writing, daydreaming, a good cry, nail polish, lip gloss, Making someone smile, swing sets, Cats, and Dogs, coloring, drawing,pizza, green chile stew, decorating the Christmas tree, laughing, kids, road trips, and so much more..... but mostly I love and cherish that God has given me a life to experience all of these most wonderful, wonderful things!

2 comments:

Kiera said...

I love that you love "making up after a squabble"! So can we?

Brianna said...

Kiera: Yes ofcourse!!