I was watching TV with Cory. I started to feel weird. My hands felt itchy. Then my eyes started to feel weird, and itchy too. I told Cory "I feel weird." I got up and looked into the bathroom mirror. What a sight. I looked like Rocky, and Cory confirmed it when he walked in to see why I was freaking out. He took one look, and said "Adrieanne!!!" Then he started pretending to box.
I called my mom, and she told me to take some benadryl, and offered me soothing words of comfort, but she couldn't help but laugh at listening to Cory in the background yelling lines from the Rocky movie....
Finally I tried to calm myself, and Cory became less kidding, and more loving and we fell asleep. In the morning I woke up, and nudged Cory. "How are my eyes, did they go down?" He answered "Adrienne!!" Let me tell you the funny of that was well worn out... I jumped out of bed, and looked in the mirror, and it was worse. No way was I going to work. The swelling didn't go down until late afternoon.
A couple of weeks ago, it happened again. I have tried to think of everything that it could be.... the second time it happened, my hands and feet started to itch. SO strange. I know I will regret posting these, but just so you know I am not exaggerating. Oh the horror.

1 comment:
You are definetely allergic to something. Think hard... did you eat something recently that you ate the last time this happened? Maybe its not your makeup- maybe its something you are eating- think about it- spices you use? anything you put in your food, certain things you are eating???? Let me know if I can do anything for you. I am here!
Post a Comment