Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Opinion On Michael Jackson..........


When I was little my teenage cousins were fans and listened to Michael Jackson. They were teens in the 80's, and played his album over, and over. They would tell me "Michael Jackson is the best." As I got older I always thought that Michael Jackson was talented. I liked his music.
When his troubles began with the accusations of Child molestation, I really never believed it. Then when Macaulaly Culkin said in an interview that Michael Jackson never did anything to him that was inappropriate I began to feel sorry for him. Now my opinion is this. I do not believe that Michael Jackson was a pedophile. I do believe that he was a very talented child brought up by a very demanding, and abusive father. I believe that he was a sensitive person at heart, and that as his fans built him up, he never quite expected the crash. That is what people do with movie stars,and musicians... sadly they love someone so much, build them up, and then they knock them down. Examples? Jessica Simpson,Britney Spears, Jon & Kate + 8, .............. I think that Michael Jackson did love children. He could be himself around them. They didn't use him, they had fun and laughed with him. He had so many adults let him down in his life. Maybe he should have not had children sleeping in his bed with him. Yet I think that he just was trying to have a childhood that he never got to have. I am not saying that he does not hold any responsibility for the way some things went in his life, but I do think that he felt alone.

It is so sad that now that he is dead, the world is embracing him. Now that he is not here to see the love, the emotion for him, he is gone. Now it is too late. He probably needed all this positive attention when he was alive. To be famous is a hard road. He was just a person, a child of the Lord, and he had talents, but he was not the ultimate King. It makes me sad to think that he was sad, lonely, and hurting. His children look like happy children, although I do believe there lives are at the beginning of a very drastic change. I pray for the Jackson family that they have God, I pray for the children to find peace, and I also pray that this world will learn how to unite, and be loving when it counts most. We shouldn't wait until it is too late to be "there" Only God knows if what Michael Jackson was accused of is true, and he has taken care of that. I know that God calls his children to have compassionate hearts, to love one another, and I just wish that all people found this easy to do. In the meantime we should all keep praying, and never stop.

No comments: