Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Trip to Vegas, and Being In Love.....

Tonight is Sunday evening. Tomorrow I go back to work, after being off for a whole week. It seems as if I have been off f o r e v e r.... which is good I suppose, rather then feeling that it went to fast....

We went to Las Vegas Nevada for a couple of days. It was really fun, although a few days in Las Vegas is plenty. Combine 98 degree heat, long nights, smokey hotels, large crowds, and lets say lots of different individuals... and you get a realization that comfy, routine, watching movies with my hubby life is so much more relaxing. Not to say that we didn't have fun. It was nice to get away for a not so routine adventure. I enjoyed seeing all the massive, beautiful hotels, laying out by the beautiful pool at Mandalay Bay, Watching Terry Fator, and even a bit of gambling. We literally saw a man gamble, and lose 20 thousand dollars... I just could not imagine that...wow.



The funnest thing about going somewhere is experiencing it with Cory. I just love to make new memories with him. We just keep depositing into our relationship, the years are adding up, and the love is getting stronger, and it is amazing to see that the more you give to your marriage the more you get. I've said it a million times, but will keep on saying I love my husband!!!!

No comments: