Saturday my cousin had a Halloween party for the family. Her house was decorated so cool and she had some great food... ear wax q tips, spooky cookie fingers, deviled eggs with a spider surprise.... I wish I had gotten a pic of the food table. Originally I wasn't sure if I would dress up, as I always have a hard time figuring what to be... but I just happened to have just about everything for Peg Bundy... and Cory well he wasn't originally enthused about dressing up. However I presented him with the easiest costume for him, Mr. Clean and it worked out just right. Then our little Mason was a monkey, his costume was from Uncle Casey and Auntie Andrea...
We had a lot of fun. My sister Melissa also had a halloween party, but we didn't make it because we had to get our little monkey to bed. He's pretty used to his schedule. Tonight is actually Halloween and I am having the grandparents over so they can see Mason in his costume. I am making frito pie, green chile stew, apple cider and pumpkin cheesecake muffins. I'll leave you with some more photos. Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment