Okay so now I totally get how mom's think their baby is the cutest baby they ever saw... because my little Mason is pretty darn cute.... oh my sometimes I seriously want to eat him. I see myself in the lower part of his face, his chin, lips, and jawline.... but he really does look a lot like his daddy. He started smiling... mostly he smiles in the morning, and I don't think I've ever woken up to anything more beautiful!! I just love to grab him, and kiss his little face. I have acted like a dork trying to get him to smile for the camera and was able to get a couple of shots, although some were a little blurry. Having a baby is so fun. Don't get me wrong it's a lot of work... but it is so worth it!!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
The Sweetest Smile Ever
Okay so now I totally get how mom's think their baby is the cutest baby they ever saw... because my little Mason is pretty darn cute.... oh my sometimes I seriously want to eat him. I see myself in the lower part of his face, his chin, lips, and jawline.... but he really does look a lot like his daddy. He started smiling... mostly he smiles in the morning, and I don't think I've ever woken up to anything more beautiful!! I just love to grab him, and kiss his little face. I have acted like a dork trying to get him to smile for the camera and was able to get a couple of shots, although some were a little blurry. Having a baby is so fun. Don't get me wrong it's a lot of work... but it is so worth it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! You got some pictures! He is sooo cute. Little boys are so fun. You will find yourself acting more and more like a dork for your child. It just comes with being a mom.
I agree he really is a doll! I understand wanting to eat your kid ;)
Oh my gosh, he is so dang cute!! What a happy baby!!
Post a Comment