Our son Mason came into this world on Mother's day May, 8th 2011 at 8:53 pm. He weighed 7lbs, 1.6 oz. and was 20 in. He stole my heart the minute I laid eyes on him, and his daddy's too. Having a baby is so emotional, and like nothing I have ever known.I love our little baby, and I thank God for this amazing gift. You know it didn't matter how many times I heard people tell me that the love you have for your child is like no other... and oh it really is true that it's like your heart is outside of your body. It has been hard to answer emails, and texts with learning everything to take care of our precious son. I am trying day by day to get the hang of it.... but the most important thing I am loving him and cherishing him. Babies are God's little miracles....... I feel so incredibly blessed.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Mason Reid Dupuy
Our son Mason came into this world on Mother's day May, 8th 2011 at 8:53 pm. He weighed 7lbs, 1.6 oz. and was 20 in. He stole my heart the minute I laid eyes on him, and his daddy's too. Having a baby is so emotional, and like nothing I have ever known.I love our little baby, and I thank God for this amazing gift. You know it didn't matter how many times I heard people tell me that the love you have for your child is like no other... and oh it really is true that it's like your heart is outside of your body. It has been hard to answer emails, and texts with learning everything to take care of our precious son. I am trying day by day to get the hang of it.... but the most important thing I am loving him and cherishing him. Babies are God's little miracles....... I feel so incredibly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes you have been slacking on answering text's, but you have a great excuse! I love him. He is a CUTIE pie. Your doing a good job mama!
SO ADORABLE!!! I'm so happy for you and your husband. I'm so happy I can finally start making your gift now that I know your angels name ;)
He is so adorable!!! Congratulations!!! I'm sure you are a great Mom and what a great Mother's Day present! Mommyhood is the best have fun with your new little guy!
Post a Comment