
We headed for a long weekend getaway to Ruidoso for our anniversary. We celebrated 5 years of I love yous, 5 years of good morning kisses, 5 years of irritating habits (but those habits are what make us, us), 5 years of living our lives side by side, and most importantly besides 5 years of love, we celebrated 5 years of true friendship.
We rented a cabin called Tucked away. It was really nice with a balcony, and jacuzzi.
+of+ruidoso+006.jpg)

+of+ruidoso+007.jpg)
Another couple and their adorable little girl, Ana Marie joined us.
+of+ruidoso+009.jpg)
The weather was beautiful. We saw deer everywhere, so close you could touch.
+of+ruidoso+020.jpg)
The stars at night were amazing and bright. I tried to get a picture but all I got was a black sky. We ate, and ate, and then ate some more. Why is it that food tastes so good on a vacation? Breakfast was my favorite. We had eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, waffles, and fresh fruit. Scott made the best scrambled eggs ever!
We strolled the shops in town, where I found the prettiest earrings. The guys raced on go carts, and at night we battled bowling on Wii. My arms were so sore!
+of+ruidoso+049.jpg)
It was a blast!
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! All of it is beautiful-the celebration, the get-away, the love, the friendship, the little girl :), the animals and the stary night (because I could invision it in my head)-seriously all of it is beautiful just like you!! Happy memories blogging friend :)
What a fun vacation! Now that's what I'm talking about! And I have to agree with you--why does food taste so good on vacation?? Glad you had a fun time! :) Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment