Saturday, October 17, 2009

Did you know??...

Did you know that I love this little guy? He is so smart, and funny. He makes me laugh everytime I see him...


And did you know that I also adore this little baby.. I do. And if you met him you'd adore him too.



These little gals are too sweet, and so gorgeous..



Oh and I used to take care of this beautiful girl, she was such a cute baby, I used to sing to her while I tried to get her to nap, and she would just stare into my eyes.

No picture of her little brother... but I love him too...

This cute baby is probably a lot bigger then the last time I saw him.. isn't he precious..


And don't even get me started on this fella, he blesses my heart... he is the sweetest kid ever!



So where is my little baby? Are you out there? I'm praying on it! Little baby, if you choose me, I will really love you. I will hug, and kiss you. I will let you drool on me, and I will stay up all hours to comfort you.. I will.

But until then I sure got a lot of babies and kiddos to love... so I'd say, I'm pretty lucky!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

In the mean time... you can borrow mine!