Dear Samsung,
I had one of your cell phones a couple years ago, I loved it. It was small, compact, cute, and simple. One day I lost that little Samsung. I think it fell out of the truck at the carwash. I was bummed. So I had to replace you. I should have stuck with you Samsung. But I didn't, I strayed. I replaced you with a Motorola Razor. It was okay... I thought I would get used to it. I gave it almost 2 years time, but it never won me over.... I always missed my little Samsung. Well it was time and my razor was old...so I upgraded.
I have only had my Samsung Behold for a couple of weeks... but I love it! It is such a silly thing to get so excited over such a thing as a cell phone, but it is so cool!
Anyway thought I'd write about it, because I am seriously getting tired of looking at this blog, and seeing a letter to an Onion... and I am almost certain that I will get equally tired of looking at a post about a cell phone... so hopefully I will have something better to share next time!
Could this be the worst blog ever... I think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment