
The World needs:
Jesus
Love
honest people
sweet children
Good parents
Discipline
Structure
A good spanking
Realization that "our" time is meant for a purpose
Friendship
Non-materialism
Compassion
Forgiveness
Unity
Honor
Equality
Knowledge of the Bible
Knowledge that there is only one God and he is the one that sent His one and only son to die, so that "we" could have a chance at eternal life with HIM
Knowledge that no matter what happens: God is STILL in control!!!
At night when I lay down to sleep, and pray.... I always think of how scary the world is with all it's man made devices, the superficial personalities, and all the things that try to take away from what is really important... and I worry...and then pray to God that he will keep my faith strong, and that he will help me be what he wants me to be, that no matter what happens to hold on to me, even if I begin to stray. And he hears me, and he comforts me, and I know that he won't leave me. And I am so thankful.
2 comments:
So well put!!!! I would not want to live in these crazy times and not have a relationship with God...:)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed reading your thoughts. As far as shoe dazzle goes, I agree that their shoe choices aren't always ones that I would wear but they do give me inspiration. I have been able to find nearly all the shoes that have recommended for cheaper with a little digging around. I probably won't actually order any more shoes from them but will keep my account open for a couple more months just to see how it goes.
Post a Comment