Friday, March 16, 2012
There's No Place Like Home...
Been a while since I've wrote out loud in this space. Maybe you thought I'd gone forever. Truth is I thought about all I had to say here, yet there was no time. We have been busy around these parts these last months. We moved away from our first home together and into a new one. I have to say the process of moving is not a fun one...especially when you have a 10 month old, adorable baby. But..we got it done, and now we are settled in our new home. I was sad to leave our old house, because it held so many memories of our life together. It was the home that we learned to live together in, It was the home that we cried in when we got broken into. It was the home that we got to bring our precious baby boy to. So much happy life lived inside those walls. But change is good too, and now even though I'll always remember our house on Tangerine street, we have a new place to call home. A new home to make our own, and raise our son in. We are blessed and lucky to have our new house. It really is beautiful, and we have much more room. Our little Mason has already enjoyed his new crawling space. His birthday is coming up, and we will get to have a grand party for him in our new house. I can't wait! My heart is my family, and that's my home. Home will always be where the heart is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment