
I love how people take pictures these days to remember special moments in life. Looking back I think I have only seen one or two snapshots of my mom when she was pregnant with me. Our friend Greg offered to take maternity pictures of me. I got the pictures yesterday.. and I really like them. He even did some full body silhouette shots. It will just be so nice to look back and remember "when" one day. He got a lot of good ones, here are a few.




Maybe it's hormones but these pictures really make me tear up.
4 comments:
I love love love love love them! He did a REALLY good job! I especially love the one where you and Cor have your backs to each other!
You are SUCH a cute mama!
Gorgeous!!!
Love the pictures, Brianna! Also, congratulations on your baby boy, I'm so happy for you all! (Nikki let me know on Sunday.) I hope you're all doing well!
Dear Brianna,
After you finish cooking dinner, playing with and nurturing Mason, giving him a bath, paying attention to your husband, doing chores, and catching up on Brianna time will you update your blog :) Like I have room to talk... but you know it is nice to have some new reading material and a story on Mr. Mason!
Post a Comment