Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birthday Love


Today is my handsome husband's 32nd birthday. I love him so much, as I have always noted here on the blog. I love him because he is so kind and loving to me. Lately in this last part of pregnancy I can say I have been a little moody towards him. I think mostly it's due to a sore back and plain pregnancy hormones. But through it all he has been very nurturing. He gives me back rubs, he cleans the house, he makes me dinner, and hugs me when I have emotional outbursts. He talks to our baby every night and rubs my belly. It means so much to have a partner through this experience, and I get emotional just thinking how wonderful it will be to see my little baby have a daddy like Cory. Of course I'm not the only one in this world to be madly in love with my husband, I'm not the only one who adores her husband, or the only one to ever have wondered how they got so lucky.. but I sure am glad that I am someone who can feel this. And I am so happy that it is me that gets to celebrate my husband's birthday with him. SO Happy Birthday Babe..... I love you like crazy. Seriously.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Awww, what a romantic post! You two are WAY to cute!!!!!!. I hope your "farther" had a wonderful birthday!