Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Tonight has been a nice evening. I made this Chile recipe, which was so good. If you like chile, make this one! I also made cornbread. It was a very comforting, and satisfying meal. Perfect for Halloween! I really like to cook, and love when I have time to try new recipes. I don't think that cooking is hard, it just takes patience. I like to see people enjoy a meal that I made. When you cook with love it shows. I will definitely make this Chile again.

Lastnight we went to a Halloween party. I as usual waited too long to get our costumes. We ended up being chefs. Cory was a chubby chef, he looked funny.


Mine was okay.. nothing spectacular... but I enjoyed myself eating the yummy food. There was posole, and a table full of other goodies.


My favorite were Peggy Bundy from Married with Children, and Cousin Eddie from the movie Christmas Vacation.. he looked so awesome!


Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Ha- you two look cute! Looks like you had fun. I love Cory's butt cheeks, that is hilarious.