Friday, June 11, 2010

Playing In the Mud


Tomorrow is the day I will play Mud Volleyball. Ever heard of it? It is for a very good cause to raise money for the Carrie Tingley Children's hospital. Read more about it here. I'm not gonna lie, it is kind of gross, a little smelly, and really dirty. I have played twice before, and each time I say that I've had my fill... but then somehow I do it again! My brother in law invited us to play. I am so bummed that my husband can't play, he was going too... but then found out he had to work. BOO HOO... I am going to try to take some pictures... even though it may be hard because I don't want to ruin my camera. It isn't too often you get to romp around in thick mud like a kid. And shoot it is probably really good for the skin. Kiera is going to play too....we will have a blast! Hopefully I can get some pics to share the fun.

3 comments:

Pamela Annarilli said...

This sounds great! I would totally play mud volleyball.

Pamela Annarilli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiera said...

OMG- It was SOOOO much fun. I promise you I will get the pictures uploaded and sent to you tonight. I hope I can do it again with you next year. It was a BLAST.